Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Marble Falls / Lampasas is Faster to Any Disaster. No job is too big or too involved for the certified, professional technicians at SERVPRO of Marble Falls / Lampasas. Because we are locally owned, we can be at your home or business the same day to perform the damage restoration process. In addition, we work with your insurance, making the process faster and easier for you. SERVPRO of Marble Falls / Lampasas is available 24 hours (day or night) for emergency restoration. We have enough crews, trucks, and equipment to perform multiple jobs at once and are always here to answer your phone call. SERVPRO of Marble Falls / Lampasas - here to help quickly.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (830) 693-6415
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Marble Falls and Lampasas arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.